About Me

My photo
New York, United States
*100% NYC girl *Realist *Optimistic *B.A. in Mass Communications (Public Relations concentration) *Writes movies and plays *Hosts events *Radio/Talk Show Experienced *Loves big hair and lipstick *Need I say more?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

FYI: Two Main Keys To A Man's Heart

*THIS IS ONLY AN OPINION. FEEL FREE TO AGREE OR DISAGREE*

TWO MAIN KEYS TO A MAN'S HEART
(SUPPORT AND PASSION)

   So check this out! Men are like common colds that "we" as women have yet to discover the remedy . There is no remedy! Can't live with them, can't live without them. Although I am wise, I don't know it all. This blog post is for the woman who wants to build a more serious relationship to the woman who just wants some knowledge. Like women, men love being listened to (believe it or not). Now when I address this question to some people, I hear answers like pussy, personality, trust, connection, blah blah blah! All understandable BUT come on people, it is deeper than what the average person can guess. Support and Passion are the keys to a man's heart. The journey to a man's heart could range from "easy task to mission impossible".No matter what kind of personality you have, you can accomplish these two things to make your man or "potential man" happy!
SUPPORT- If he raps, plays ball, has a business idea, or whatever the case may be, LISTEN and make sure he knows that you will support whatever he does that is beneficial to his lifestyle and happiness. When a man feels supported, that is a sign of loyalty and humility to him.
PASSION- There is no better feeling than the way a woman can maker her man feel. When it is grand it is spectacular and a man will value that feeling over any temporary nut or fling. There will always be temptation but just make sure you keep it spicy on your end. :)
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

  
 

6 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Tylon! It is good to know from a man's perspective that you agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Boss to Another:

    I so agree with you on this one. But make sure that you are supporting that man in something that is positive and not something that you would regret later helping him with. For example drugs or illegal acts, that can be damaging to yourself and your children (If you have children)....#SpeakingFromExperience

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's VALID! But riddle me this La Boss if the two main keys to a mans heart are Suport and Passion, then what are the two main keys to a woman's heart. The average man and woman don't look for the same thing in the opposite sex. So post something for the FELLAS lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get the woman's from you about support in another blog segment? Most likely, what a woman wants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bout to post the two keys to a woman's heart. @MsBoss2U I totally agree. I hope that you continue to follow me. If you need something, let me know. I can be the person that doesn't know you, that helps you with all your business. lmao! #JustAThought
    @MzHighClassChic and @Tylon I got you love

    ReplyDelete